Where does the time go? As usual, I've been caught unprepared - so here's a totally random collection for you all:
13 Random Thoughts
1) How do I keep forgetting the Thursday Thirteen? What's up with that? Or more to the point, why do I think about it and then forget it? Hmmm...
2) I've got to find a way to use this in the story. Ouch!
3) I've got to find a way to WORK on the story. ACK!
Blurry or not, this photo kills me. NOM! *happy sigh*
4) ACK! Team "Leopard" presentation is tonight! TONIGHT!!! WheeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
5) Urp. Maybe a serving spoon of cheesy rice and then a bowl of Coco Pops wasn't the best lunch co-ordination I could have managed this afternoon. I'm definitely NOT a teenager anymore.
6) Sometimes, nothing cheers one up quite like blasting Falco's "Der Kommissar". Too bad I don't understand a word of it. Or would that make it less fun?
7) Time for the video! Wooo-hoooo!!!!
8) Thanks to my mother, I'll never again be able to listen to Muse's "Time is Running Out" without hearing Matt Bellamy's huge "whoop" before every line. Grrrrr...
For reals, yo.
9) Oh. My...
Fabian in a suit and tie with floppy hair.
If he put on glasses I think I'd spontaneously combust.
10) If I weren't married to the most patient man in the world, my crushes would surely drive him nuts. <see above and below>
Yes, it's true. It's all my fault.
11) "You go out there right now and make her leave."
"Listen, Bjarne, buddy - if I go out there, she'll NOM my leg. Again. You tell her to leave, or I'll go join the Schlecks - and the rest of the guys!"
12) I should get back to work. That story won't critique itself.
13) Thank god cycling season is getting rolling again. I need to do some, ah, research. Yeah, that's it. Research.
And there you go.
Another frightening look inside my head.
You should have known what to expect by now, shouldn't you?
And to my usual Thursday visitors I say, "Don't worry."
I just need to focus.
And while this isn't *quite* to my taste....
I reckon it'll be okay.
Ciao for now!