Sometimes, the topics just sorta fall into your lap, don't they? Today's Thursday Thirteen coincides with International Women's Day and most of my readers (at present) are women, so I thought I'd share
Thirteen Ways to Celebrate
International Women's Day
1) Enjoy some mimosas - these flowers are the symbol of International Women's Day (at least they are in Italy).
2) If you're so inclined, you could enjoy the other mimosas, too.
One part champagne, one part orange juice (traditionally, anyway).
I wouldn't mind that myself, actually.
3) Find a quiet place to get away from it all.
4) Or go a little crazy instead.
5) You could don the sombrero of festivity!
6) You could have a tasty coffee made to order.
7) You could have a nice dinner at home. (Yes, it's one pizza per person in Italy.)
8) You could get your "do" done.
(Yes, I know this picture is of my hubby and my hairdresser - but there are no photos of me getting my hair done.
That's my story and I'm stickin' with it.)
9) You could go to a concert.
10) Or, you could go to a different kind of show.
11) You could flake out on the sofa and have a nap.
12) You could curl up with a good book.
13) Or, perhaps, if you're not already registered, you could go out and register to vote.
And then you should vote in every election.
Regardless of your political affiliation, you can't deny the need for women to make their voices heard.
And then, after you've done all these things,
you can hop on the internet and come by my site again.
Because if there's one thing you know for sure, it's this:
What're *you* going to do, today?