Ciao a tutti! Hi, everybody! It's a snowy morning here in Italy, and I've been trying to think of something worthwhile to share. Unfortunately, I'm stumped! So I'm going to go with an "old faithful" of sorts. Ready? Here we go, with
Thirteen Things on My To-Do List!
I've got several projects
in varying stages of completion, and I really need to wrap 'em up!
2) Laundry. Today I must do some laundry.
3) Bake some cookies.
Not that I need sweet treats around the house, but I've planned on doing this for a while, now. I need to get on it.
4) Design cover art. I really need to work on the art for the cover of one of my books, which is still in-progress -- both the book and the artwork.
5) Pick a song and sing out loud.
6) Apologize to the cat for singing.
Doodle is generally unimpressed by my vocal stylings.
7) Promote my books. It's becoming a struggle to get the word out while I'm also trying to get more writing done. So, if anyone is interested in a blog post or interview, let me know...
8) An internet radio interview.
On March 15th, I'm going to talk to the lovely folks at the Webbweaver Books blogtalk radio station
. More info to come.Well, I reckon that's part of number seven done, right?
9) Exercise. I have to keep this going, too. I'm riding my stationary bike three times a week and it seems to be helping as far as keeping me fit(ish). I have to work up to longer rides, as well.
10) Visiting friends. I've got some time with friends scheduled this week, so I'm looking forward to that.
11) Finding new recipes to try in the slow cooker.
12) Planning my trip to the US. It won't be long before I have to get that done...
13) Watching the Strade Bianche cycling race on March 2nd. You know I'm looking forward to that.
My feller, Fabian Cancellara, winner of last year's race.
And there you are: Thirteen Things on My To-Do List.
I'm willing to bet many of you have lists which compare to this, eh?
So much to do, so little time.
And we should always remember...
Spare a little time to get out and enjoy the fresh air.
Ciao for now!