Ciao a tutti! Hi, everybody! I'm popping in to share a little promo for myself - of all people - this week. So, please allow me to present:
13 Reasons to Buy/Read 27 Stages!
1) Because I'll shut up about it -- well, mostly -- if I sell a few.
2) There are moments of humor to make you chuckle.
3) It has a rather appealing male lead, who looks something like this. >>>>>
4) The book also has a realistic female lead, who is far from perfect.
5) Men, with amazing legs, in lycra.
6) It's an epic read, by golly!
7) There are some super-sexy moments in it, too.
8) You might just come away from it understanding a little bit more about road cycling.
9) The Tour de France will be that much more interesting after you read it.
10) The characters go through honest-to-goodness growth in the story. They are anything but one-dimensional!
11) One-and-a-half sexy Frenchmen. (You'll have to read it for that to make sense.)
12) It's a story with "good legs" on more than one level.
13) It'd make me really, really happy if you do! I know you want to make me happy, right?
14) BONUS REASON: It's out NOW!!! Just check out Amazon
to grab your copy!
And there you have them: 13 Reasons to Buy/Read 27 Stages
I hope you've enjoyed them.
I also hope they've proven persuasive.
And if they haven't, well... That's fine, too.
Nevertheless, I offer this, in addition to the reasons above:
Ciao for now!