Due to bandwidth limitations, I'll have to keep this TT fairly short and sweet. So, let's jump in, shall we? This week, I'm sharing
Thirteen Things I've Done
Since I've Been Home
2) Allowed myself some junk food.
3) Regretted that decision almost immediately.
6) Started walking every other day on the treadmill in a bid to get in better shape.
7) Made the arrangements for an event to celebrate the US launch of Ask Me if I'm Happy. (July 23rd, from six to eight p.m., right here in Newport, TN at the Comfort Inn.)
8) Done some writing on 27 Stages.
11) I made prints of my best shots from the Giro d'Italia start in Reggio Emilia.
12) I've ordered my copies of Ask Me if I'm Happy and Alternate Rialto for the launch event.
13) And, at this very moment, I'm watching Le Tour de France (I know, another SHOCK!!!!er) whilst writing new scenes for 27 Stages.
So, there ya go! Thirteen Things I've Done Since I've Been Home!
As always, I try to keep (relatively) busy.
And there are always those little distractions which make things interesting as time passes...
And there are those, um...
Ciao for now! :)