Woo-hoo!!! I'll be doing two "Meet the Author" events in Newport, Tennessee in July. At each event, I'll be reading excerpts from my books and discussing them with the public. Paperback copies will be available for purchase, as well.
On Saturday, July 16th, I'll be at the Stokely Memorial Library in Newport from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
On Saturday, July 23rd, I'll host another event at the Comfort Inn of Newport (exit 432B), from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Everyone is welcome, and I hope to see you there!
I haven't been doing any Thirteens or blogs, lately. (As some of you have noticed.) This is simply because I'm not able to get optimal internet connections here in the US, etc, and is not meant to be an indicator of a lack of interest.
Due to bandwidth limitations, I'll have to keep this TT fairly short and sweet. So, let's jump in, shall we? This week, I'm sharing
Thirteen Things I've Done
Since I've Been Home
2) Allowed myself some junk food.
3) Regretted that decision almost immediately.
4) Watched the Tour de Suisse (SHOCK!!!)
5) Approved the paperback proofs of Ask Me if I'm Happy and Alternate Rialto.
6) Started walking every other day on the treadmill in a bid to get in better shape.
7) Made the arrangements for an event to celebrate the US launch of Ask Me if I'm Happy. (July 23rd, from six to eight p.m., right here in Newport, TN at the Comfort Inn.)
8) Done some writing on 27 Stages.
9) Spoken with my hubby via Skype and on the telephone.
My hubby and my kitty. I miss 'em both soooo much!
10) I've eaten a couple of (small) steaks. Yumm...!
11) I made prints of my best shots from the Giro d'Italia start in Reggio Emilia.
12) I've ordered my copies of Ask Me if I'm Happy and Alternate Rialto for the launch event.
13) And, at this very moment, I'm watching Le Tour de France (I know, another SHOCK!!!!er) whilst writing new scenes for 27 Stages.
So, there ya go! Thirteen Things I've Done Since I've Been Home!
As always, I try to keep (relatively) busy.
And there are always those little distractions which make things interesting as time passes...
And there are those, um...
Not so little distractions, as well...
Ciao for now! :)