- Snuggles. Need I say more?
- Not sweating when I walk to and from work - no matter how much I'm bundled up!
- Hot milky tea and a slice of panettone (Italian Christmas cake/bread/numminess). Soooooo good...
- Wearing a hat and gloves and scarf and boots and a big ol' coat...
- Snow. The sight of it falling, the muffling of sound as it falls. Unless I have to drive in it, this gives me a distinct feeling of peace and contentment.
- Long nights. I like the darkness. I feel more energized and creative when the nights are longer.
- Hearty meals. I love a thick stew or pot of soup, or a particular pasta dish served at one of my favorite restaurants, here. I can only eat these things in the winter, though.
- A fire in the fireplace.
- The way the light falls at around four p.m.
- The blackness of trees in a snowy landscape.
- The tops of the mountains when they're covered with fresh snow.
- Spying animal tracks in the snow.
- Marrying my husband after a snowstorm. Okay, technically, I could only do this one time, but if I could, I'd do it again and again and again...
Now, I know I'm out of practice, but I promise, I didn't forget.
You know the drill, ladies... Scroll on down...
In spite of my love for winter, I didn't forget the eye candy - and he isn't bundled up!
At least he keeps his jeans clean, eh?